Rombach & Haas
Original cuckoo clock - SL35-1 white - Rombach & Haas
Can you hear the cuckoo?
Modern design, combined with traditional craftsmanship from the cuckoo clock factory Rombach and Haas. The image of the "Bird House" cuckoo clock is refreshingly elegant and straight forward. This eye-catching modern clock would compliment any home of today. Still an iconic piece from the Black Forest, Germany.
This cuckoo clock is driven only by the weight of the hanging pine cones. One weight is responsible for the clockwork, the other for the cuckoo call.
No batteries are needed, the clock is its own power plant and works on the power of the weights alone. When they reach the bottom, they have to be pulled up again manually, which is only necessary once a day, or even once a week in the case of the 8-day movement. A real Black Forest ritual and at the same time a contribution to environmental protection. This is how sustainability works.
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipping Cost|
|Germany||2-4 Workdays||4.99 €|
|EU, UK & Switzerland||2-4 Workdays||13,99 €|
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World||5-10 Workdays||19,99 €|
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.