Rombach & Haas
Original handmade cuckoo clock with ornate carvings and inlays - Rombach & Haas
When the cuckoo calls you don't feel like you lost time, you just feel comfortable in this warm sound.
The cuckoo calls once every half hour and once every hour on the hour the time (so, for example, 4 times at 4:00 p.m.) and looks cheerfully out of its side-opening cuckoo door. A manual night shut-off for the cuckoo call is integrated so as not to disturb your night's rest.
This cuckoo clock is made in real handwork by traditional clock manufacturer Rombach & Haas in Schonach in the Black Forest. It is decorated with elaborate inlays. Its classical design has the traditional "Bahnhäusle" (railroad guards' cottages) style.
This cuckoo clock is driven only by the weight of the hanging pine cones. One weight is responsible for the clockwork, the other for the cuckoo call.
No batteries are needed, the clock is its own power plant and works on the power of the weights alone. When they reach the bottom, they have to be pulled up again manually, which is only necessary once a day, or even once a week in the case of the 8-day movement. A real Black Forest ritual and at the same time a contribution to environmental protection. This is how sustainability works.
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipping Cost|
|Germany||2-4 Workdays||4.99 €|
|EU, UK & Switzerland||2-4 Workdays||13,99 €|
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World||5-10 Workdays||19,99 €|
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.