South Tyrol - A contemporary Guide through the Alps - English
We will guide you to 45 of the best places to stay the region has to offer.
South Tyrol is where north and south, German and Italian, Alpine and Mediterranean all come together.
We invite you on an extraordinary journey along pre-planned routes from the Brennero Pass to Bolzano, from the Resia Pass to sunny Merano and along winding roads to the foot of the impressive Three Peaks.
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipping Cost|
|Germany||2-4 Workdays||4.99 €|
|EU, UK & Switzerland||2-4 Workdays||13,99 €|
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World||5-10 Workdays||19,99 €|
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.