Relaxed Crew Neck "Il Tucano" - Heather Grey
The NEW Chilled
What you deserve is what you get. This crew neck sweater is definitely the best you can ask for. Made from certified organic cotton and recycled polyester, produced under controlled fair labor conditions. - Yes, you can also sleep in it, but it would be a shame if (hardly) anyone saw you wearing it.
MAIN: BRUSHED, 85% COTTON - ORGANIC RING SPUN COMBED, 15% POLYESTER - RECYCLED, FABRIC WASHED, LIGHT SUEDED, 350 G/M²
- Set-in sleeve
- 2x2 Rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Inside herringbone back tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline
- Armhole, sleeve hem, and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipping Cost|
|Germany||2-4 Workdays||4.99 €|
|EU, UK & Switzerland||2-4 Workdays||13,99 €|
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World||5-10 Workdays||19,99 €|
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.