Primus Portable 2-Burner Gas Stove
For culinary adventures.
This unique and compact two burner stove brings back childhood memories of meals at the campsite. This two burner stove works just as well for an urban trip to the park as it does on a weekend paddle boat trip. When unfolded, the stand forms a solid cooking area with two burners. The two burners can be adjusted individually and will bring a liter of water to a boil in less than four minutes with the 2,800-W flame. Each burner connects directly to the gas cartridge, which is protected in the stand. Two gas cartridges are required to operate both burners simultaneously. The oak wood cover protects the burners when stowed and can also be used as a cutting board or serving plate during food preparation. The side cover is made of durable G1000 and is removable, making it easy to clean. - The integrated carry strap keeps your hands free, making the Onja a convenient companion to adventures with family and friends in the area. Onja Duo includes a valve connector that allows this two-burner stove to be used with a variety of different gas cartridges, both screw-in cartridges and threadless cartridge valves.
USED EXAMPLE: used once for presentation purposes.
This is the Size Guide for our Interrail x Berlin Travel Club Sweaters and the Il Tucano Series.
This is the Size Guide for the following collections: Berlin Palms, Paradise, BTC Essentians, Vive les Vacances, Vacay, and Slash 'n Clouds.
|EU, UK & Switzerland
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.