Polo "Il Tucano" - Glaced Green
The NEW Classic
With our new polo collection, we’ve remastered this iconic style to show that sustainability, quality, design and durability can go hand in hand.
The result: organic cotton in an unrivalled choice of colours, inclusive styles designed to look and feel great, a new modern fit, and meticulous attention to detail. Just like it should be.
PIQUÉ, 100% COTTON - ORGANIC RING SPUN COMBED, FABRIC WASHED, 230 G/M²
- Set-in sleeve
- Flat knit rib on collar and sleeve hem
- Inside heavy single jersey back neck tape
- Front placket with 2 buttons in matching body colour
- Slit at side seams with heavy single jersey facing
- Single needle topstitch at shoulder seams
- Bottom hem with narrow double needle topstitch
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipping Cost|
|Germany||2-4 Workdays||4.99 €|
|EU, UK & Switzerland||2-4 Workdays||13,99 €|
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World||5-10 Workdays||19,99 €|
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.