Opinel No 08, Edition FRANCE! by Jeremyville
The classic Opinel No 08 in a limited Edition by artist Jeremyville
For the collection Edition FRANCE! Opinel invited three renowned artists from three different countries to create their own design for the handle of the iconic Opinel No 08 knife. Each of these artists has implemented their own vision of France.
Jeremyville lives in Brooklyn in the U.S. and his art is featured in numerous museums, from the Andy Warhol Museum to the Museum of Art and Design in New York.
His motif of the Tricolor family represents France standing together in difficult times and the three basic pillars of liberty, equality and fraternity. Together, the figures form a heart as a sign of love and hope. The motif is applied by high-quality sublimation printing to the beechwood handle of the knife with a stainless steel blade. Like all Opinel No 08, the edition also features the unique Virobloc system, which allows the blade made of stainless steel to be easily and reliably locked in place. The design is limited to 7,000 pieces worldwide and each knife is individually numbered.
This is the Size Guide for our Interrail x Berlin Travel Club Sweaters and the Il Tucano Series.
This is the Size Guide for the following collections: Berlin Palms, Paradise, BTC Essentians, Vive les Vacances, Vacay, and Slash 'n Clouds.
|EU, UK & Switzerland
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.