Mediterranean natural sponge - Suite 702 - various colors
The name SUITE702 is a reference to the famous bed-in of John Lennon and Yoko Ono. In 1969, on their honeymoon, they spent an entire week in bed in Suite 702 of the Hilton Hotel in Amsterdam. John and Yoko's bed-in was dedicated to world peace. With our bed bottle, we encourage people to celebrate life in bed, just like John and Yoko.
Pamper your skin with a delicious natural sea sponge - the new standard for luxurious and sustainable bathing. By using a sponge you can make the shower run less long and still maintain a wonderful morning routine.
Our sponges are sourced in Greece in the Mediterranean Sea. The sponges are carefully selected, collected and processed. This particular species is valued for its softness and durability.
The natural sponge hangs from a handy cord in a bright color. The cord is made in the Netherlands from recycled PET.
Material Natural sea sponge - Cord: Recycled PET
Detail: Each sponge has a different shape, diameter approx. 12-14 cm
Washing instructions: After use, rinse well with water and let it dry
Made in Sponge: Greece - Cord: Netherlands
This is the Size Guide for our Interrail x Berlin Travel Club Sweaters and the Il Tucano Series.
This is the Size Guide for the following collections: Berlin Palms, Paradise, BTC Essentians, Vive les Vacances, Vacay, and Slash 'n Clouds.
|EU, UK & Switzerland
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.