Lisbon T[rave]l Guide
Exclusive recommendations from iconic local electronic music artists
9 artists - 138 tips
Lisbon is a rapidly evolving city where great fish and seafood, colourful architecture, sweet pastel de nata and incredible sunsets over the Atlantic Ocean make every day much more than just liveable. Artists from all over the world gather here and get inspired by the rich culture and the openness of the people. This culture is expanding in all directions, thanks to a solid base of institutions and artists who have created a breeding ground for the current evolution, which is drawing in new influences and styles.
For the Lisbon T[rave]l Guide, iconic local artists reveal their favourite spots, their top
places for hanging out with friends and their must-see locations. Luna Semara, Moullinex, Rafael Da Cruz, Steffi & Virginia, Stephan Bodzin, Switchdance, Xinobi and Yen Sung present their very own picture of Lisbon. Let them convince you of the city’s versatility.
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipping Cost|
|Germany||2-4 Workdays||4.99 €|
|EU, UK & Switzerland||2-4 Workdays||13,99 €|
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World||5-10 Workdays||19,99 €|
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.