Coffee to go cup made of porcelain - sustainable & durable / 7 colors
BYO Better taste - No waste!
The system with the best eco-balance is called "bring your own".
Mahlwerck Manufaktur is the inventor of the porcelain coffee to go cup! The Coffee Mug is not only a super reusable alternative to disposable cups, but also a stylish accessory when traveling or in the daily rush. We got it in plenty of new trendy colors.
The coffee to go cup has already replaced disposable cups made of plastic and cardboard a million times over.
Porcelain is a natural product. In principle, it can be reused indefinitely. Porcelain is made from naturally occurring raw materials such as kaolin and quartz - completely without any harmful additives.
This is another reason why porcelain drinks and food simply taste better.
Diameter: 90 mm
Filling capacity: 400 ml
Weight: 360 g
Height: 130 mm
Material: Premium Porcelain, Silicone, TPE
Mahlwerck has been producing 100% Co2-neutral since 2018.
This is the Size Guide for our Interrail x Berlin Travel Club Sweaters and the Il Tucano Series.
This is the Size Guide for the following collections: Berlin Palms, Paradise, BTC Essentians, Vive les Vacances, Vacay, and Slash 'n Clouds.
|EU, UK & Switzerland
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.