COA GOA Essential Bag, red
The Essential Bag is one of a kind among equals.
- She’s a stylish sovereign at the interplay of situations, of our body and our belongings, of small treasures and trivia.
- She is where we are. And she is ready for change:
- Worn as hip bag, crossed over or simply on the shoulder.
- Double made from spinnaker canvas, very soft and light.
- Dimensions approx. 35 cm x 26 cm
- YKK zipper over the full width
- A narrow, hole-punched natural leather strap about 126 cm long, width 1 cm with a button rivet
- A woven COA GOA label made from recycled polyester
COmes Around GOes Around.
All bags and purses are all-rounders: extremely lightweight, spacious and durable. With love and an appreciation for smart and practical details, all designs are produced under fair conditions in their own workshop in Palma de Mallorca.
The special character of COA GOA products comes from the unique texture, colour and look of each individual sail, and the addition of simple and high-quality natural materials, pivoting on the recycling of the sail seam.
COA GOA donates to the Save the Med Foundation on every purchase made.
This is the Size Guide for our Interrail x Berlin Travel Club Sweaters and the Il Tucano Series.
This is the Size Guide for the following collections: Berlin Palms, Paradise, BTC Essentians, Vive les Vacances, Vacay, and Slash 'n Clouds.
|EU, UK & Switzerland
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.