Tuna fillets in olive oil with Azorean bell pepper
Tuna fillets of the Bonito type from the Azores. Sustainably fished with a fishing rod.
One of the latest delicious creations from the Santa Catarina Gourmet Line: fine tuna fillets in olive oil with Azorean bell pepper. This special and fruity variety of bell pepper combines in perfect harmony with the high quality tuna fillets of Santa Catarina. The purest pleasure!
The bonito (Katsuwonus pelamis), as its own genus, zoologically does not belong to the tuna, but is their closest relative, is marketed as such and also tastes very similar.
It grows to about one meter in length and reaches a weight of over 20 kilograms. Typical are the seven dark longitudinal stripes on the silvery belly side. The bonito lives in tropical and subtropical seas, but is also occasionally caught in the North Sea in summer. It is absent from the eastern Mediterranean and the Black Sea.
The species is not endangered around the Azores, where all Santa Catarina fish are caught.
Net weight: 120 g
Drained weight: 84 g
Ingredients: Tuna (Katsowonus pelamis 65%), olive oil (32%), Azorean red bell pepper (1.5%), salt (1.5%).
Nutritional information per 100 g
Calories: 740 Kj / 177 Kcal
Fat: 13 g
Of which saturated fatty acids: 1.0 g
Carbohydrates: 0 g
Of which sugar: 0 g
Protein: 31 g
Salt: 1,5 g
Dietary fiber: 0 g
The Conserveira Santa Catarina is based on the Azores island of Sao Jorge and produces exclusively "dolphin safe" canned fish - according to the motto "One man, one rod, one tuna!". This means that only tuna species that are not endangered, e.g. bonito, are ever put into the bag ... or in the can. All ingredients come from local catch and local cultivation and are processed by hand. No artificial additives are used, but a lot of love and care.
The special thing about Santa Catarina's canned products are the finely cut pieces, which are particularly pretty to arrange. And also in terms of taste, this tuna stands out from conventional canned products: The consistency is tender but firm, the taste finely fishy without being intrusive - a special taste experience!
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipping Cost|
|Germany||2-4 Workdays||4.99 €|
|EU, UK & Switzerland||2-4 Workdays||13,99 €|
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World||5-10 Workdays||19,99 €|
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.