REMOTE PLACES TO STAY - The Most Unique Hotels at the End of the World
Discover magical, remote locations around the world, from Africa to the Arctic, that will help you disconnect from modern life and enter a state of wonder.
Silence. Calm. Open spaces. These are the new luxuries. In this turbulent era of disruption and noise, it is become ever more crucial to disconnect and slow down.
Remote Places to Stay shares 22 out-of-the-way places where you can get off the grid and reconnect to the essentials, surrounded by raw, pristine nature. Some remote places are only accessible by foot, others by mountain train, small boat, or bush plane—but they are all places with a very strong sense of space.
Authors: Debbie Pappyn & David de Vleeschauwer, journalist and photographer respectively, have been passionately exploring the world for more than a decade. They have visited over 100 countries and their articles have appeared in publications including Monocle, Wallpaper*, The Financial Times, and National Geographic.
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipping Cost|
|Germany||2-4 Workdays||4.99 €|
|EU, UK & Switzerland||2-4 Workdays||13,99 €|
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World||5-10 Workdays||19,99 €|
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.