Notabag- Roads / Limited Edition
This special edition Roads pattern by MIREIA is inspired by intertwining roads that take us on a colorful journey.
Notabag is the smart combination of a bag and a backpack. It transforms with a single pull on the straps, so you can put it on your back and free your hands.
Inside the bag, there is an attached pocket where you can keep your wallet or your keys. When the bag is not in use, it folds into that pocket and becomes a hand-sized pouch.
This sleek, eco-friendly tote changes the rules, adapting to everyday life; practical and flexible like no other.
By purchasing this product you contribute to our 1% for the Planet donation.
– Size: 45×65 cm
– Pouch size: 13×15,5 cm
– Cotton & rip-stop nylon mix
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipping Cost|
|Germany||2-4 Workdays||4.99 €|
|EU, UK & Switzerland||2-4 Workdays||13,99 €|
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World||5-10 Workdays||19,99 €|
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.