How to build a shed
Ever dreamed of having your very own garden retreat?
Ready-made huts are not always the best solution - the cheap ones are poorly made and freezing cold, and the high-quality ones are really expensive. But what if you could build your own garden shed? This is the ultimate practical guide. With clear, easy-to-follow instructions, expert advice, and custom illustrations, you can source materials, choose the right tools, and build your dream cottage affordably - even if you've never held a hammer before.
Cottage dimensions: 3.6 m wide x 2.5 m high x 2.4 m deep
Author: Sally Coulthard
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipping Cost|
|Germany||2-4 Workdays||4.99 €|
|EU, UK & Switzerland||2-4 Workdays||13,99 €|
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World||5-10 Workdays||19,99 €|
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.