DillySocks - Bella Italia
The socks that bring colour (and Italy) to your life.
Giaccomo has a Vespa and circles the piazza. You run comfortably next to it, because you have the Vespas on your socks.
DillySocks are made from organic cotton and produced under the Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. This seal guarantees textiles that are free of harmful substances and are safe for health. Thus, every pair of DillySocks is a statement for a more colorful, fairer and more ecological world!
Sustainable: Oeko-Tex® 100 Standard, 80% organic cotton
Local: Designed in Switzerland, produced in Portugal
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipping Cost|
|Germany||2-4 Workdays||4.99 €|
|EU, UK & Switzerland||2-4 Workdays||13,99 €|
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World||5-10 Workdays||19,99 €|
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.