COCO - Colombian Plain Drinking Chocolate - Vegan, 100% natural ingredients, palm oil free, sustainably produced.
THE ART OF CHOCOLATE
250g of single origin Colombian dark drinking chocolate - delightfully smooth and rich. Hand-flaked 61% dark chocolate mixed with rich cocoa powder. The ultimate drinking chocolate from COCO!
COCO Chocolatier uses 100% natural ingredients. It’s palm oil free, and sustainably produced.
COCO Chocolatier is a collaborative canvas for artisans and artists alike; those who dare to disrupt, innovate and inspire. This is where creativity and cocoa collide. There is no compromise on style or substance.
Challenging industry norms, COCO begins the making of their chocolate at origin before passionately transforming it in Edinburgh, Scotland. As a result, more wealth remains within developing economies.
Chocolate origin: Colombia
Artwork: Les Canailles
Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Non- GMO Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla flavour), Cocoa Powder.
Nutritional information per 100g
- Energy: 2386 KJ / 570 KCAL
- Protein: 7.6 g
- Fat total: 39.1 g
- Saturated fat: 22.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 48.7 g
- Sugars: 34.2 g
- Salt: 0.00 g
Producer: COCO Chocolatier, 24 West Telferton, Edinburgh GB EH76UL
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipping Cost|
|Germany||2-4 Workdays||4.99 €|
|EU, UK & Switzerland||2-4 Workdays||13,99 €|
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World||5-10 Workdays||19,99 €|
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.