Cabin Fever. Enchanting cabins, shacks and hideaways
Escape the city and discover a range of stylish and otherworldly sanctuaries in remote surroundings.
Nestled in thriving woodlands, overlooking bodies of water, or even exposed to the elements on a mountain’s peak, architects are contending to create high-impact spaces on a small scale. Cabin Fever takes a broad look at remote retreats designed to make the most of their natural surroundings and illustrates why the call of the wild is louder than ever.
A desire to escape the commotion of the city without sacrificing creature comforts is something felt by many—especially in today’s interconnected world. Featuring rustic timber cabins on stilts, mirrored pods in the woods, and otherworldly off-grid getaways, Cabin Fever showcases a new wave of modern hideaways, all remotely positioned and away from the hustle and bustle.
Printed in Germany.
FSC™️ (Forest Stewardship Council™️) Certified.
|Destination||Delivery time||Shipping Cost|
|Germany||2-4 Workdays||4.99 €|
|EU, UK & Switzerland||2-4 Workdays||13,99 €|
|USA, Asia, Australia and rest of the World||5-10 Workdays||19,99 €|
1. Shipping within Germany and EU Countries, incl. the UK, is provided via DHL GO GREEN.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two workdays after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. For deliveries to countries other than Germany, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by the customer. Refused packages will be refunded minus the return shipping costs.
4. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
5. The goods ordered by the buyer are insured up to a value of 500 € by the vendor.
An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of 500 € by the vendor or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement in writing with the vendor.